Friday, August 12, 2011

I went to Utah and ...

all I took was pictures from the summit of Snowbird. And my cousin Chris took pictures of the tick he pulled off of my scalp.  Awesome! Thanks for the help cuz!

 Chris and his wife had a baby boy recently, so I went to visit.  My Grandma and Aunt flew to Utah. So we went to the top of Snowbird on the tram.





It was nice to spend time with my family. Thanks all!

And Rachel will like this:
 Grandma really liked the wheelchair ride on the Interpretive Trail I took her on.
  I kept saying,  "I never wear jean skirts, and the day I actually do it's hot and I'm pushing you uphill!",  and she kept saying, "Just take it off then!".  We had a good time reading the signs about wildlife and smelling the flowers, while Martha shopped.

Oh and Logan's dog jumped in my car, and I would have taken her home with me.  Good to see you too!

No comments:

Post a Comment