Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Grill time?

As you may recall, the Snowpowcolypse brought Mammoth Lakes 15+ feet of snow.  Well, it hasn't snowed much since and the temps are high. In December I couldn't see my grill. Then snow has been melting in town, and someone shoveled the grill out.

Where's the freshies? In the meantime... maybe I'll actually eat some nice grass-fed beef. I've also realized I'm a health food store snob. I want my Hunger Mt. Coop back! But we have a health food store in Mammoth. Yay. 

Also, sometimes I miss the sock room's organization at ORS.  Scary? Maybe not.  

Cheers!
Let's put another shrimp on the barbi



2 comments:

  1. Uh Sock Room at ORS! Are you serious? Hope the snow finds you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am dead serious. Mountaineering shops stack boxes and maybe label them once in a while after falling over them and crawling over them for months.

    ReplyDelete