Sunday, November 13, 2011

Mashed Potatoes

A collection of random things I've seen since September on.

Hat says, "Carson Ranger District, We do it Right the First Time".
Don't know who's hat it was... 


Fall Festive Decor at Olympic Bike Shop, Tahoe City, CA

Taking Down the Trailhead Signage with George. Early October. Blue Lakes/Tamarack Lakes PCT Trailhead. 

Woodford wants to stretch too.  M and D's Dog. 

Hmmm, what did the Black Mountain Hot Shots read this summer? 

Contrast... the last day of work after teaching 4th graders about alpine meadows,
George and I dropped off some snowboarder trash (Jib pipes in perfect condition) that was
left at Mt Rose Summit parking.  I was horrified by this NV dump.

Blue. That's his name. He rides a bike and has great hair.
As seen at Squaw Valley.

In person these are the most neon "nordical" skis I've seen at a consignment shop.
The Backcountry, Truckee, CA

neon green sidewalls!  They were too tall for me. Even the bindings were neon yellow and pink!

Just in case you want to buy a dead tree, I mean, a "Contemporary Tree Trunk"
from Thailand, it'll cost you $895 plus tax.
Seen in a boutique store in Sausilito, CA.  I was amazed.  

No comments:

Post a Comment