Tuesday, October 4, 2011

I went to Maine. Ayut.

I went to Maine for the wedding of my two beloved UMaine Alfond Arena friends.  I made my way from Boston, up to Dover, NH where a handsome young chap picked me up at the train station and took me out on the town.  From there we ventured to a cabin on a lake, then Portland, Maine to TamTam's new house and the Old Port... Where things were SO amazing that we didn't even take photos.
Thanks again to all that helped and made me smile in that branch of the trip! I'll be back. Soon.

My rental car and I left TamTams and set forth with Maine plates to Belfast, Maine for the wedding of two of my favorite people.  It was beautiful and well-thought out, and fun as expected.

Then I meandered along up through to Orrington and Fields Pond to just see if anything had changed, but the two tall pines still stood. Didn't get to catch up with the Beal's- we tried!!!

In Orono, Jim and I went biking (with my bike, but a loaner) to hit the root filled trails of bliss. It was mud-tastical.  Followed by beer with some of the Rose Bike Crew now and then.  And Bicycle Bob missed out on the ride, so maybe we'll have to execute planning better next time.

Well this was Cambridge, MA the day after the big 4th birthday 



Blueberry Pie to Go... but I did stop and enjoy it, and mmm it was good.

I bought blueberry pie here instead
 of a lobstah roll so I got thrown in the pot!
The MAINE reason I visited. Mr. and Mrs. Frye!
Sunrise at wedding venue in Belfast, Maine (yes, KJ, I slept in my car at the venue)
I won't say where this is held hostage,
but this Adam Craig jersey isn't at Tristan's house, nor mine.
It is in Maine.

And this is another reason why I miss my Orono bike shop

bike.polo.

1 comment:

  1. I forgot to say I heard loons at Fields Pond! And I biked through mud puddles!

    ReplyDelete